In recognition of the upcoming holidays during the week of April 6, there is a new schedule update to the Pittsfield Public Schools meal program.
For this week only, the schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 6: meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday, April 8: meals for Wednesday and Thursday breakfast
- Thursday, April 9: meals for Thursday lunch, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Meal service for will run from noon to 1 p.m. The following sites throughout Pittsfield remain the same and are as follows:
- Morningside Community School, 100 Burbank St.
- Conte Community School, 200 West Union St.
- Dower Square Housing Village, 253 Wahconah St.
- The Berkshire Family YMCA, 292 North St.
- Boys & Girls Club of the Berkshires,16 Melville St.
- Brattlebrook Apartments, April Lane.
- Berkshire Peak Apartments, 341 West St.
- Wilson Park Housing, Memorial Drive.
On Saturday, April 11, the Berkshire United Way will be offering meals from noon to 1 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club, Conte and Morningside schools.
The meal program’s normal service, which occurs on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule will resume on Monday, April 13. For school-related COVID-19 updates, please visit www.pittsfield.net.
To stay connected to city updates on the coronavirus, a COVID-19 link is available on the home page of the city’s website and will feature continuous updates from the city. The public is also encouraged to use the subscription service to receive a notification when a new update from the city is available and sign up for CodeRED.
Residents across the state can now sign up to receive updates, news and prevention information related to COVID-19 by texting COVIDMA to 888-777.For more information, please contact Roberta McCulloch-Dews, Director of Administrative Services, Office of the Mayor, 413-499-9322.