If you’re a new voter, here’s what you need to know to be prepared for the city-wide municipal election on Tuesday, Nov. 5 for the office of Mayor, City Clerk, At-Large Councilors, Wards 1-7 Councilors and School Committee.
Please note that registered voters who have completed the city’s Annual Street Listing Form do not need to show ID to vote. Those who have NOT completed this form will be asked to provide proof of address (examples include car registration, utility bill or anything with a current address).
• To confirm your polling location, please call the Registrar of Voters Office at 413-499-9460.
• Once you get to your assigned poll location, check-in and provide your address to the poll worker seated at the table. Please note poll workers will be wearing name badges.
• Upon locating your address on the list, the poll worker will proceed to ask you for your name and then provide you with a ballot. This completes the check-in process.
• Take your ballot to one of the booths and fill in the ballot as instructed.
• Once you have filled out your ballot, please proceed to the check-out table. You will then provide the poll worker with your address and name once again to check out.
• Lastly, bring your ballot over to the voting machine and cast your vote.
For more information, please call 413-499-9460.