The City Clerk is authorized by Massachusetts General Law to administer elections, supervise all aspects of election related procedures, and conduct election recounts. The City Clerk is a member of the Board of Registrars and oversees the Registrar of Voters’ office. The Registrar of Voters accepts and preserves voter registrations, conducts the annual city census, produces the annual street list, certifies signatures, processes absentee ballot applications, and maintains accurate voting lists.
|CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS|
Secure Drop Box: City Hall, located at 70 Allen Street, Pittsfield, MA has a secure drop-box located at the rear entrance of City Hall, in the small parking lot next to the Highland Restaurant. It is a LARGE, BRIGHT BLUE DROP-BOX located at the base of the staircase to the rear entrance of City Hall. Please deposit your sealed ballot, in its outer return envelope, in the IN slot of the secure drop-box. (The black drop-box is for all City Hall coorespondence and is also acceptable for voters' deposit).
- Election Day Voting in person:
- Registered voters may vote at their Precinct polling location on election day from 7:00 am-8:00 pm.
- Voter Registration Deadline:
- The deadline to register to vote or update/change your voter registration for the November 3, 2020 General Election is Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 2-4 pm & 7-8 pm.
- Please navigate to the Registering to Vote page for more information.
- Early Voting in person:
- Early Voting in person for the November 3, 2020 General Election occurs at Pittsfield City Hall, 70 Allen Street, Council Chambers (2nd Floor), Pittsfield, MA. The dates and times are as follows:
- Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monday, October 19, 2020 through Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monday, October 26, 2020 through Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:30 am - 4:00 pm