The City Clerk is authorized by Massachusetts General Law to administer elections, supervise all aspects of election related procedures, and conduct election recounts. The City Clerk is a member of the Board of Registrars and oversees the Registrar of Voters’ office. The Registrar of Voters accepts and preserves voter registrations, conducts the annual city census, produces the annual street list, certifies signatures, processes absentee ballot applications, and maintains accurate voting lists.
|CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS|
Voters can find more information about their voting options
on Secretary Williams Francis Galvin’s website.
- Election Day Voting in person:
- Registered voters may vote at their Precinct polling location on election day.
- Voter Registration Deadline:
- The deadline to register to vote or update/change your voter registration.
- Please navigate to the Registering to Vote page for more information.