The City of Pittsfield is now accepting online alarm registrations for residential and business alarms. Below is a brief tutorial video on how to register your alarm.
To register your alarm click here and you will be taken to the Alarm Registration page.
From the Report An Issue page:
- Select Alarm Registration
- Log in using your PittSMART credentials. (If you do not have a log in, you will need to register. This is a one-time, quick registration, which allows you to submit issues to the City of Pittsfield in the future, along with registering your alarm system via PittSMART!)
- Once logged in, select Alarm Registration under Request for Services, and select the Alarm Registration form.
- Fill in all required fields on the form and click Submit.
- You will receive a successful submission message with your Alarm Registration number, which will allow you to track and receive updates in the system.